Digital Marketing Coordinator
Novicell UK is looking for a competent Digital Marketing Coordinator to support and optimise our organisation’s digital marketing programs, improving our company’s image and encouraging business growth.
Novicell is a full-service Digital Agency that helps companies realise their digital potential. At Novicell, you will be joining a business with over 240 dynamic employees that has seen steady growth for the past 10 years. At Novicell, our philosophy is that work should be enjoyable, and we regularly conduct a variety of professional and social activities.
Our London office is in Devonshire Square, near Liverpool Street. We opened the office two years ago and we have been growing quickly since then.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, independent and energetic Digital Marketing Coordinator with a passion for marketing, communication and social media to join our marketing team and to help strengthen the presence of Novicell. The candidate must also be a native English speaker.
This is a permanent role from the offset. The salary for this role is £23-£25k depending on experience.
You will be part of a small marketing team, and it is therefore important that you are independent, reliable and that you take great pride in following your tasks to the very end.
In carrying out your tasks, you will coordinate and work closely with the rest of the marketing department, including aligning the direction and content with those in charge of digital. You will be part of a social team with an informal tone.
What will you do?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our ambitious London team. You will get all the support you need from our Digital Marketing specialists in UK, Denmark and Spain.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Supporting marketing initiatives (newsletters, events, etc.)
- Creating and maintaining landing pages and other assets needed to promote events and other topical news
- Creating and managing mailing lists
- Organising and coordinating monthly events
- Editing marketing material
- Managing and updating company database and customer relationship management systems (HubSpot CRM)
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
- Researching market trends, events etc.
Who are you?
- You have a diploma or Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline
- You are able to work in an independent and structured way
- You have proven outstanding written and verbal communications skills in English
- You have good understanding of social media platforms
- You have strong attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are digital savvy
- You are a team player with drive, passion and self-discipline
- You are able to work creatively, and in a focused and structured manner
- You have knowledge of CMS
- Experience with Umbraco CMS and Hubspot is an advantage
The application deadline is as fast as possible. We hold ongoing conversations until we find the right fit. Ideally, we’d be looking for a start date 1st July.
Send your application to Digital Marketing Manager Lise Dalsgaard on [email protected]. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Posted on 10 April 2019.
Novicell as a workplace
As a company, Novicell like to ensure that their employees have a fun time. Employees are encouraged to engage in social activities together, both during and after working hours or travel to the other offices. Having a pleasant experience at work is paramount. People are driven to be creative and try new things. Novicell believes it is better to try something and fail than to not try at all.