+44 7479 539 846Send e-mail
Sitecore Developer at Novicell London
Novicell is looking for another exceptional colleague for our office in London. You will become part of a growing business of 266+ energetic and competent colleagues, all working to create real results for our customers through intelligent web solutions and digital marketing.
You have in-depth practical experience with C # and .NET.
- You have experience with Sitecore MVC.
- You may want certifications in newer versions of Sitecore and/or on the .NET platform
- You are familiar with front end technology - like AngularJS.
- You are familiar with basic, technical SEO.
- You have a degree in computer engineering, computer science or equivalent technical education. We will also consider people who are self-taught with proven experience.
- Implementing Sitecore websites with MVC / Webforms and .NET.
- The interface between client page and server page code.
- Performance-critical websites.
- Integration between websites and various XML / JSON based web services.
- Technical specifications.
Flink & Flittig
At Novicell, we are kind and considerate. We treat each other properly and provide a high level of service to our customers. It should always be fun to go to work, and we regularly conduct a variety of professional and social activities.
You will experience:
- An unpretentious organisation with significant personal degrees of freedom.
- A creative and inspiring environment with the ability to influence the company's development.
- The possibility to work away at our offices in Barcelona, Madrid and Denmark.
- The opportunity to participate in fun recreational activities.
- An active social community.
We are located at The Cursitor, 38 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1EN.
Ideally, you can start as soon as possible, and we hold interviews continuously until we find the right candidate.
Novicell as a workplace
As a company, Novicell like to ensure that their employees have a fun time. Employees are encouraged to engage in social activities together, both during and after working hours or travel to the other offices. Having a pleasant experience at work is paramount. People are driven to be creative and try new things. Novicell believes it is better to try something and fail than to not try at all.