Are you about to redesign or develop a new web solution? Then you need to ensure that the new solution supports your business as best as possible. The first step towards a successful solution is serious preparation.
A good preliminary analysis will help you ...
- clarify how the new web solution creates the greatest value for both your customers and your business,
- set the KPIs that you need to make the solution a success,
- prioritise the content and functions that can affect the KPIs positively,
- and down-prioritise those points on the wish list that aren't worth the effort.
A methodology that ensures the right decisions
Novicell has number of specific methods and tools that help you make the right decisions about focus and investment in the solution - both before, during and after the actual development. This method ensures that ...
- we clarify how the web solution will contribute to the business's overall strategy and goals,
- we get an insight into your customers' expectations and user journeys, so that the web solution supports your needs and breaks down any barriers in each step of the journey,
- we create a prioritised plan for the necessary content parts, functions and flows in the solutions, so that designers and developers have the best possible point of departure,
- we ensure that the right resources, skills and technology are available,
- you have the right conditions to regularly measure and optimise the solution's performance after launch.