What you'll be doing
We don’t expect you to be able to do all of this right away, but here’s where we see your work in 6-9 months:
- Create inspiring, and innovative concepts for Novicell and our clients that work in a fully integrated digital environment.
- Investigate, innovate, and develop new trends in creative technology.
- Work with partners and the Creative Director to develop design solutions.
- Create and direct user interface design, architecture and functionality according to usability best practices, standards-compliant design, and cross-browser compatibility, with an understanding of analytics for web and mobile.
- Come up with the best creative and innovative solutions.
What is in it for you?
Competitive (OTE, depending on skills/experience)
We’re based in a fantastic, airy, bright office in Shoreditch, which is where you will be based. Flexible working arrangements are in place across the organisation to ensure our employees are happy and productive.
- 7.5-hour workdays. As near to zero overtime as we (and you) can manage
- Private health insurance (with access to private GP/Nurse)
- "Study abroad" trips to Denmark, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden or Norway
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve as days off on top of your statutory allowance
- Annual summer company get-together in Denmark
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Serviced office with free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer, and all the trimmings
- Social co-workers with social get-togethers throughout the year
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities
We prize personality in equal measure to experience and skills. After all, it's who we are that allows us to deliver what we do, right?
The most important thing is that you can show us you want to work here, and what you can bring to Novicell. If you bring your A-game every day, we’ll invest in your future.
Saying that, here are some of the skills we are looking for:
- Digital and graphic design
- UX processes
- Designing and implementing User Interface (UI) projects
- User research / interviewing
- Photo and video editing
- You’re a listener. You want to know everything about everyone
- You know when to stop
- You’re a natural ‘problem-solver’
- You can work under your own steam when the opportunity presents itself.